Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Crossfit Update

  
(I am in the grey tshirt on the left side)
Today I can hardly lift my arms from the 16.5 workout.  Last night I was sore, so I thought movement and working out would help.  My body, unfortunately, does not agree.  Today I am slowing down and resting.  I might need a few more days rest- I am unsure at this point.  

On a better note-
My lifts have greatly improved and I am really enjoying Crossfit overall.  It is such a great place filled with encouraging people and I have made more friends in 5 months of Crossfit than I did in 9 years in Minnesota.  I have a lot to learn still but the Open was a great way to find all of the holes in my training (mostly gymnastic type movements) and I will continue to progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Half way

We are half way through our 1st week back and it’s been a whirlwind of facts, checklists, narration, a few tears, good books, chores, bible ...