Monday, March 7, 2016

16.2 part 2

 These pictures were taken by the husband of one of my coaches who is a professional photographer.  I have to admit that they made me cry.  Not just a small tear on my cheek cry, but an ugly sobbing cry.  The community and family that I have found in this crossfit community has been unparalleled and it is overwhelming sometimes.  I didn't reach my goal of making it to the last round in this workout, but looking at all of these people surrounding me and cheering me on is simply amazing.  I am so blessed and excited to grow stronger and more confident especially when this is what surrounds me in my biggest struggles.












 Breathing and fighting for every rep...
 The guy on the far left, just in front of Eric wearing the tan hoodie is Phil.  He has become a surrogate crossfit dad to me and is one of my biggest encouragers.  He is always there to make me laugh and seeing his enthusiasm really knocked my socks off!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Half way

We are half way through our 1st week back and it’s been a whirlwind of facts, checklists, narration, a few tears, good books, chores, bible ...