Saturday, March 26, 2016

16.5

 My first workout that I didn't have to scale and could complete RX in the entire Open.
 And it was the worst one yet. 



 Thrusters @ 65lbs
Burpees (these were terrible)
Reps:
21, 18, 15, 12, 9, 6, 3
As fast as you could for time with no limit on how long you could take
 Thank the Lord I had my lifting coach, Coach Roy, as my judge!
 He pushed me and yelled at me to keep moving.
 I was honestly unsure if I could finish.
 I experienced the "pain cave" for the first time and it's a deep, dark, soul crushing place I never want to visit again.
 Easily, my most difficult workout EVER.
 But, thanks to Roy pushing me through I finished 13th place in the entire gym (guys and gals)
 And I finished 30th overall for the Open.
 Not too bad considering I scaled all of my workouts except for the last one which bumps me below anyone who did any amount of RX reps for that workout.








Final time of 18:22
 My sweet friend Allie post WOD ( our gym had a big BBQ after the workout)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Half way

We are half way through our 1st week back and it’s been a whirlwind of facts, checklists, narration, a few tears, good books, chores, bible ...