Thursday, March 17, 2016

Creating Peace

The past several days I have been purging our home and our lives of unwanted things.  I love living in a smaller home because it forces us to limit our spending on stuff and there is very little extra storage for "just in case" items.  Eric and I have talked about our new home when we build on our land and how we are still wanting to keep it smaller so that we have more time and money to spend on the things that matter more.  With the nice weather finally seeping into our days, I have been going through every nook and cranny I can find and tossing as much and even more than I can find.  It's so freeing and it has created peace during my days because there is less to clean, less to organize, less to sort and store.  I LOVE it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Half way

We are half way through our 1st week back and it’s been a whirlwind of facts, checklists, narration, a few tears, good books, chores, bible ...