Saturday, May 21, 2016

Last 7yr old hug

We tucked this sweet boy in for the last time as a 7 year old tonight. **sigh. Although I was in labor for 41 hours with the kid (and he was 10lbs!!) he has been worth it and then some. He melts our hearts with his enthusiasm for life and others. Always helpful and encouraging. He loves to learn and build and read. He's super tall and long and grows out of clothes faster than all of the kiddos. He's funny and quirky and always has something to say. He made me a mom first and I thank God every day for such a sweet young man entrusted to our care. Thanks for always keeping me on my toes Mathias Harvey. Happy birthday (tomorrow) buddy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Half way

We are half way through our 1st week back and it’s been a whirlwind of facts, checklists, narration, a few tears, good books, chores, bible ...