Monday, November 12, 2018

Mondays

Pastor spoke on loneliness yesterday at church.  I struggled to remain composed the entire time.  Nearly everything he spoke on struck a deep resonating chord in me.  
Today we are off to piano after a full morning of school and chores and discipline.  The kids have been very squirrely today and have required a lot of hands-on attention.  Probably because it's Monday.  Luckily, the girls have managed to complete all of their work before lessons so they have the rest of the afternoon to play and put away their clean laundry.  Mathias has a bit more.  I am trying to figure dinner out and squeeze in rest time.
I've completed my 2 month protocol and I still feel terrible.  The pain that's in my side and radiates to my back can be completely debilitating.  But life continues to move forward and I with it.  Grateful for a new week and potentially cooler temps finally!  The never-ending heat makes the days blur into themselves with no respite.  I miss the seasons.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Half way

We are half way through our 1st week back and it’s been a whirlwind of facts, checklists, narration, a few tears, good books, chores, bible ...