Friday, November 16, 2018

Another month. Another round.



My disappointing results have prompted another round of treatment.  I have no doubt that the previous treatment worked on something b/c I had signs of "die-off" but my pain is as intense as ever and my food reactions are the same. This time we are focused on treating my pancreas b/c all of the symptoms (especially the pain).  Antioxidants to fight the free radicals that cause inflammation.  Lower fat diet with limited red meat, processed foods and no alcohol.  Tons of fruits, veggies, juices, smoothies and soups to relieve the stress on my organs during digestion.  Small amounts of lean poultry, low fat yogurts, probiotics, adrenal support and digestive supports, etc.  I am also looking at alternative workouts.  Nothing strenuous, no heavy lifting, etc.  This process will take a while.  We are looking at probably 6 months.  Lord grant me grace and endurance during this process.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Half way

We are half way through our 1st week back and it’s been a whirlwind of facts, checklists, narration, a few tears, good books, chores, bible ...