Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Crossfit update

Laughing and learning my way through this program.  Some days I am the hammer but most days I tend to be the nail and come home humbled and weak.  The improvements I've made in the year that I have been participated are astounding and when lined up together make quite the accomplishment list.  However, when I think about all of the areas I need to work on and strengthen it brings me back down and lowers me to a humble state of posture.  I think anything that does that in your life is such a positive thing b/c it's in those moments character is built and edges are refined.  So, I will stay consistent and show my kids that things in life are hard, but when we do it anyway good things are built in our hearts and our bodies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Half way

We are half way through our 1st week back and it’s been a whirlwind of facts, checklists, narration, a few tears, good books, chores, bible ...