Monday, February 1, 2016

Crossfit Update

I have been regularly attending my crossfit classes, along with added barbell classes (which are essentially Olympic Lifting technique classes).  I have really been enjoying the mental and physical challenges the WODs (workout of the day) give me and it keeps me on my toes.  It's a lot like martial arts in the fact that you can never truly master all of the movements.  There is always something to work on and movements to improve.  I have also traded in my beloved chucks for some shiny new lifting shoes which I really love.
My current PRs (personal records) are:
Power Snatch- 100lbs
Snatch- 103lbs
Overhead Squat- 120lbs
Clean- 143lbs
Split Jerk- 143lbs? 
Snatch Balance- 95lbs
Deadlift- 205lbs (havent done this in a while, I am hoping its more)

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Half way

We are half way through our 1st week back and it’s been a whirlwind of facts, checklists, narration, a few tears, good books, chores, bible ...