Friday, February 5, 2016

Courage, dear heart

Lately, I have struggled with extreme exhaustion.  Luckily, our children- for the most part- understand the tempo of our days and tend to be big helpers with sweet encouragements to me.  I just have to remind myself to not grow weary in-spite of my bone dragging burn-out.

Galatians 6:9-10The Message (MSG)

9-10 So let’s not allow ourselves to get fatigued doing good. At the right time we will harvest a good crop if we don’t give up, or quit. Right now, therefore, every time we get the chance, let us work for the benefit of all, starting with the people closest to us in the community of faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Half way

We are half way through our 1st week back and it’s been a whirlwind of facts, checklists, narration, a few tears, good books, chores, bible ...