Thursday, August 6, 2015

Ink and a movie.

In high school my sister wrote me a beautiful poem, So youre what beauty looks like.  For my wedding she had it turned into a song.  It means a lot to me so we got matching shoulder ones with the title. 
I also got the last stanza of the poem on my back. 
"Although Ive witnessed beauty
In the sunsets crimson hue
Its beauty never compared to thee
for beauty looks like you" 
This inner forearm is a work in progress as I eventually want to tie the book in with the flower, with more books and flowers in a kind of enchanted book theme.   
 Post tattoos we went to a late night showing of Ant Man, which was really good!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Half way

We are half way through our 1st week back and it’s been a whirlwind of facts, checklists, narration, a few tears, good books, chores, bible ...