Monday, March 18, 2019

Upside Right Side

Forgive my absence yet again from this blog- we have been in survival mode around here.  We finally got my blood work back (10 entire pages of results) and it seems there are several underlying issues affecting my health.  Right now we have decided to treat the following ailments and go from there.
Prescription for a Candida infection probably due to my recent bout with antibiotics.
Homeopathic EBV virus remedy- this is a 2 month protocol.
Adrenal support in the form of over 10 supplements.
Extra sleep is I can manage and lower stress when possible.
Light exercise when I can manage to drag my exhausted body out to the garage.
Low sugar and gluten.  Trying to limit my caffeine consumption which has been proving hard since my mind and body are so exhausted.
Good news is that there are NO autoimmune factors!

The kids have been busy with AWANA on Sundays, piano lessons Monday afternoons, gymnastics on Tuesdays, Worship Quest on Wednesday nights and Mathias just wrapped his basketball season recently.  He has now been chosen for the all-star team and we couldn't be more proud of his hard work.  His tournament is March 30th.  I also have tons of basketball photos from this session's series of games.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Half way

We are half way through our 1st week back and it’s been a whirlwind of facts, checklists, narration, a few tears, good books, chores, bible ...