Tuesday, July 24, 2018

The Password is...


Eric let me sleep in all morning and set me off to the spa for a nice long massage.  After, we had a quiet dinner at home and then he told me to get ready to go but didn't tell me where.  All I knew was that I had to dress nice.


We drove to a quiet and yet completely random part of town.  He parked in a residential neighborhood apartment parking.  As we were walking to our destination he told me that is someone asked me I had to answer with the password "billboard" quietly.  Not being a fan of surprises or any clue where we were going, I kind of panicked.  I didn't want to whisper a password to a stranger!  Haha.
Sure enough, we arrived at a secret door with just a small opening and someone asking for a password.  I gave it- somewhat reluctantly- and we were ushered into a private party room hidden behind a secret bookcase!  Inside, my sister and a few of my favorite couples from Florida were waiting to surprise me.  It was such a neat place with vintage cocktails and fancy menu items like duck fat French fries.
It was such a perfect way to spend my birthday after such a crazy weekend.  I loved every minute and it became my favorite night in Tampa!










Plus, look at how good my husband looked!  I am a lucky gal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Half way

We are half way through our 1st week back and it’s been a whirlwind of facts, checklists, narration, a few tears, good books, chores, bible ...