Thursday, July 6, 2017

I'm Back

Started back to crossfit officially today.  I am hoping to make it 3xs a week to start and then go from there.  I am still in recovery from my mysterious illness and I am taking several supplements throughout the day to help my body absorb and break down protein and fats.  It's been a humbling season for me and I know that I will continue to be humbled by the fact that everything is so much harder.  All of my progress in the gym for the past year and longer is gone.  I am back at square one.  I get extremely sore from using all of the muscles that have disappeared during my sickness and my mobility is much more limited than what I am use to.  But at least I'm moving and doing something even if it is extremely slow and scaled down. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Half way

We are half way through our 1st week back and it’s been a whirlwind of facts, checklists, narration, a few tears, good books, chores, bible ...