Tuesday, June 13, 2017

VBS week- Mom days.

Its been a quiet week around here.  The kids (ALL 3!!!) are at Vacation Bible School each morning for the week until 12:15.  They are loving it and Brielle feels like such a big kid this year even though it's only pre-K VBS.
Yesterday I came home and deep cleaned the kid's side of the house.  Their rooms and bathroom were cleaned out and I tossed all of the accumulation on stuff  that they all- but especially the girls- tend to hand onto. I also cleaned up the yard and weeded a ton.
Today, I came home cleaned the master bed and bath and also the kitchen.  Then a friend came over to pick put a few dresses for an event she has with her husband this weekend and now I am sipping tea, watching YouTube videos and getting ready to go pick the littles up for lunch. 
Tomorrow I plan on running to Target- alone- and go to the chiropractor and perhaps even the book store if I have time. 
Friday night the kids have their VBS production and I will post all of their pictures and videos after I load all of those online.  Until then, have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Half way

We are half way through our 1st week back and it’s been a whirlwind of facts, checklists, narration, a few tears, good books, chores, bible ...