Sunday, July 3, 2016

4th of July 2016 family photos

 I found these adorable dresses for the girls online and they came with bows and necklaces all for 9.99!  What a fun deal.  Plus I we found a super cool Washington shirt for Mathias and I just knew we would have to take pictures.  They turned out darling!









 Even though I was able to take several great pictures, there was still many that looked like the one below.  It makes me laugh b/c that is more reality.  Anyone can post all of their perfect photos and no one would be the wiser.  And most people do.  But alas, life is messy.
 But it is also so beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Half way

We are half way through our 1st week back and it’s been a whirlwind of facts, checklists, narration, a few tears, good books, chores, bible ...