Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Crossfit Nutrition

Today I received my new crossfit nutrition plan.  Lately, I have been struggling to keep my energy up, sleep well and perform well during my workouts.  It's been a vicious cycle that has raised my body fat back up to a very uncomfortable place.  So, I met with a professional nutritionist who is also a very competitive Crossfit athlete and he sent over my new plan today.  I looked it over and I am actually very excited about it.  It includes way more food and carbs that I am use to eating and I can tell that it will help with my energy levels already.  So, here's to a new chapter in my fitness journey. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Half way

We are half way through our 1st week back and it’s been a whirlwind of facts, checklists, narration, a few tears, good books, chores, bible ...